The NHS, Council and other partners in Wigan borough are working together in the Healthier Wigan Partnership to make health and social care services better for you and your family.
Healthier Wigan is working to create a simple, joined-up health and social care service that:
- Supports you to be well and stay well
- Helps you live a full, active life doing what you like to do
- Offers easy access to more services in your community
- Provides you with the right treatment when you need it
- Offer the best possible care in the most efficient way
Please visit the website for more information and for your local services.
Wigan Council do not carry out suitability checks, we strongly recommended that you always check with providers that their service or activity meets your requirements. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided in this directory, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any errors that have occurred. There are links within the directory that take you to external websites which are not managed by Wigan Council therefore we have no control of their content. We offer an impartial service and we cannot recommend or endorse any providers listed.