Well Being Group
Feeling good is an important part of being healthy and enjoying life
Do you feel good about yourself?
- Do other people’s needs come before your own?
- How good are you at putting yourself first?
- Are you confident?
- Do you put on a front?
- Do people see the real you?
- Do you like yourself?
- Would you like to make some changes in your life?
- Connect with others and develop your relationship skills?
- Learn about what holds you back and how to build your confidence?
- Develop your listening skills?
Thursdays 10am - 12noon
Where to go
- Tyldesley Linked Site
- M29 8AX
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Thursdays 10am - 12noon
- Time of day
Wigan Council do not carry out suitability checks, we strongly recommended that you always check with providers that their service or activity meets your requirements. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information provided in this directory, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for any errors that have occurred. There are links within the directory that take you to external websites which are not managed by Wigan Council therefore we have no control of their content. We offer an impartial service and we cannot recommend or endorse any providers listed.