Located next to Scholes Precinct the Centre is bright, open, airy and well-used. It comprises a large community area, meeting rooms and offices. Activities for every sector of the community can be found taking place in this Centre.
- Welfare rights and debt - This is a drop in service providing assistance on benefits and filling in forms.
- 10.00am-12.00pm Well Women Group-womens support group with a range of activities £1.00 per Session
- 11.00am-1.00pm Health & Well Being Group Mixed group-supporting people experiencing mental health. Don't be alone come along & join us
- HCB Solicitors - Drop in or appointment service regarding any legal matters. Call 01942 820026 to booK
- 10.30am-12.30pm Watercolour Class - with Tony Bretherton - Let your love for watercolour run wild with our painting expert Tony. £5.00 per session
- 10.00am-12.30pm Computer Club - Wigan Union Learning - Afraid of turning on your computer? We can help you every step of the way. £1.00 per session (includes tea & coffee)
- 11.15am-11.45pm Communion in the community- All religions wellcome. This is a open service by St. Catharines Church with Rev David Hamlett.
- 4.30pm-6.30pm Slimming World Class- Held in Sunshine Annex
- 5.45-6.45pm Healthy Lifestyles- Exercise Class with Slimming World
- 5.30pm-6.30pm Childrens Drama-with Sarah Ibbotson
- 7.00pm-9.00pm River Church- Church Group Prayer Meeting- Also meeting on Sunday 10.30am-12.30pm
- 9.00am-11.00am Slimming World-Sunshine Annex
- 5.00pm-7.00pm Slimming World-Sunshine Annex
- 9.30am-10.30am Healthy Lifestyles-Exercise Class with Slimming World 8.00pm-9.00pm
- 9.00am-3.00pm Podiatry (monthly) by appointment Jo Tel: 07966 617216 (next date 14 Feb 2018-future dates to be confirmed)
- 3.30pm-5.30pm Winstons Wish Charity- Supporting young people experiencing bereavement. Family groups, individual & drop in counselling available. Please see Winstons Wish website for details.
- 6.00pm-8.00pm Wigan Hard Of Hearing Club. Please ask for details.
- 6.45pm-8.30pm Wigan Family & Local History Group-meetings 2nd Wednesday of the month. (We are setting up a "Trace Your Family" Group) If your interested in joining the group We are Planning on Tue AM and PM
- 10.30am-12.30pm Watercolour Class with Tony -Intermediate to advance Please call to book places - £5.00 per class
- 11.00am-1.00pm Housing Enquiries Wigan and Leigh Homes-This surgery will deal with all issues including housing benefits, rent arrears, budgets queries. Appointments for Wigan & Leigh tenants only. Drop in slots may be available.
- 7.30pm-9.30pm Wigan Speakers Group-1st and 3rd Thursday in every month (Would you like to be more confident and learn how to "get you point across" as a professional? why not join us and check it out for your self.)
- 10.00am-12.00pm Advanced Watercolour Class with Lea Nixon - Are you an advanced painter? then this is the class for you! With expert help on hand and beautiful paintings to create! - Classes £5.00
- 1.00pm-2.00pm & 2.00pm-3.00pm WIGAN COUNCIL Local Ward Councillers surgeries - Every 3rd Friday of the month we have Ince and local ward councillors available to talk to with any needs you have - Free service
- 1.00pm-3.00pm Miss Spent Youth Jazz Group-Come along and listen-Free Service
- 8.30am-10.00am Slimming World-held in the Sunshine Annex
- 10.30am-12.30pm River Church-Church Group
- 9.30am-4.30pm Sewing & Embroidery Group- held on first Sunday of month. This Group is a *Machine Sewing Embroidery Group Only.* Please leave your telephone number on reception if your interested in joining the group and we will get someone to call you back.
- 12.00pm-2.00pm Card Making with Lynn- held 1st and 2nd Sunday of month
Sunshine Charity Shop, 95 The Precinct, Scholes. Open Monday-Saturday 10am-2pm -Clothing & Accessories for men,women & Children. Check out our Facebook page by searching "Sunshine house Charity shop" for more information
Sunshine House Memberships: £2 per year and this also includes the use of our Sunshine Peoples Pantry.
S.M.I.L.E restbite care:is available as we have our Qualifed Support Worker Cheryl who can look after anybody who needs it and this is charged at £15.00 per day. Social Day Care hours are 09:00-15:00
Sunshine House Community Garden- Our garden opened in 2000 and is based 5-minute walk from Sunshine House. The garden won many awards including the very first horticultural society best garden. Were always on the imorove so relax and take in the view of nature.