Showing 6 search results in Transport and travel

Result actions


  1. If you are disabled, a Blue Badge permit allows you to park legally near to places you need to visit, whether you are travelling as a driver, or as a passenger. The permit allows you to park free in some pay and display car parks,…
    Wigan Life CentreThe WiendWiganWN1 1NH
  2. Concessionary passes enable eligible people to travel on reduced fares or for free across Greater Manchester and in some cases nationally.  Please visit the website provided for full details including eligibility.
    M1 3BG
  3. Monday - Friday: 7.30am - 5.00pm
    Children attending mainstream schools  - We provide free school travel passes to pupils if they live more than three miles from their nearest school or come from a low income family. Faith schools  - If you are considered low income and your child goes to…
    Wigan Life CentreWIGANWN1 1NH
  4. Ring & Ride provide accessible, low cost transport to disabled people and older people with walking difficulties. If you qualify, you can book a Ring & Ride accessible minibus to take you, and an accompanying adult, door to door for journeys of up to 6…
    M1 3LD
  5. Children and young people with SEND can apply for a National Travel Concessionary Pass from Transport for Greater Manchester. With this pass, you can travel free on buses, trains and trams in Greater Manchester and to some nearby towns during off-peak hours Please visit the…
    WN1 3DS
  6. For full information on everything below please go the the website provided. Buses and Rail Bases - Travel passes for older people, children and those with disabilities. Journey Planner - Play your journey online by bus, train and tram or view timetables. Cycling - Advice…
    Wigan Life Centre, College AvenueWIGANWN1 1NJ

Refine these results

Skip back to top of page