Gems Childminding (Gemma Mack)
Here at Gems Childminding we have fun! We are silly! We explore! We imagine!
My name is Gemma Mack and I live on Cranfield Road, Hawkley Hall, Wigan. Just a small walk away from the canal and other woodland areas for some great adventures. I live in a detached house with my wonderful partner, our three amazing boys and our two dogs Marney and Milo. We have a lovely spacious back garden which children can access at any time during their care to explore our many resources and promote physical fitness.
My goals are:
- To provide a safe and secure environment which extends and develops all areas of a child’s development within the 7 areas of learning
- To enable all children to learn and develop their skills to the best of their ability.
- To promote self-discovery, exploration, and curiosity towards learning
- To maintain the standards and guidance set by OFSTED and to regularly reflect and develop my practice
- To encourage children to explore the environment and feel comfortable with me and my setting
- To provide a good working relationship with parents/carers and children
- To ensure confidentiality is kept at all times
*15 and 30 hours funding available*
I have a Level 3 qualification in Children’s Care, Learning and Development. I have an enhanced DBS and a paediatric first aid qualification. I have up-to-date training for food hygiene and safeguarding. I am always seeking to develop my skills and broaden my knowledge by accessing online training courses and attending courses relevant to early years. All certificates can be accessed upon request.
Great care has been taken to prepare a healthy, balanced and enjoyable menu. Here at Gems Childminding I provide breakfast, snacks, dinner and a tea – water and milk is available at all times. All children are encouraged to eat fresh fruits and vegetables throughout the day.
I cater for full time and part time care and currently have spaces available for all ages.
Prices include all food, drinks and outings.
Full day – £38
Morning and after school club for primary school children is provided.
A morning session - £8
An afterschool session - £10
School holiday care - £25 per day 9:00am - 3:15pm (times can be adjusted)
If you would like a prospectus, video chat, phone call or visit please don't hesitate to contact me.
My Facebook page is Gems childminding if you would like to take a look at the lovely things we enjoy here
Who to Contact
- Contact Name
- Gemma Mack
- Contact Position
- 07445874322 07445874322 01942 732226 01942 732226
Where To Go
- View WN3 on a map
- £38.00 Per Day
- £8.00 Before School - Per Day
- £10.00 After School - Per Day
- £25.00 School Holidays – Per Day
*Funded spaces available*
- Referral not required
- No wheelchair access
- Has immediate vacancies
- *TAKING BOOKINGS NOW*
- Has 3 & 4 year old funding
- Has 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 7:30am 6:00pm
Baby changing facilities
- When is childcare available?
- All year round care
Does offer school pickups
- Worsley Mesnes Community Primary