St Judes Catholic Primary School - Pre-school
We offer free 15 and 30 hour funded places.
Here at St Jude's our onsite Pre-school caters for children from the age of 3. Our children are cared for by our Early Years team who plan exciting activities to move your child's learning forward and help to prepare them for Primary School.
Our Pre-school offers 15 hours free Nursery provision for ALL 3 and 4 year olds.
We also offer 30 hour funded places for those who are eligible.
Children who attend our pre-school can also take advantage of our wrapaound care, allowing childcare from 7.45am - 5.15pm.
Please contact us to arrange a visit to find out more.
Who to Contact
- Contact Name
- Kristy Brown
- Contact Position
- Pre-school Manager
- 01942 204091 01942 204091
- Scan to visit this website
Where To Go
- St. Judes Catholic Primary School and Pre-school
Worsley Mesnes Drive
- WN3 5AN
- View WN3 5AN on a map
- £4.25 Before School - Per Day
- £6.50 After School - Per Day
- £12.50 (additional pre-school session - 3 hours) Per Session
Pre-school sessions run daily during term-time, from 9am - noon and noon - 3pm.
- Age Ranges
- From 3 years 0 months to 4 years 11 months
- Has wheelchair access
- Other notes
- All 3 and 4-year-olds in England are entitled to 570 hours of free early education or childcare a year. This is taken as 15 hours each week for 38 weeks of the year. St Jude's nursery operates from 9am - noon during term time. Once your child turns 3 he/she will be eligible to a free nursery place to start the following term. Please see the table below. Child birthday When you can claim 1 January to 31 March the beginning of term on or after 1 April to 31 August the beginning of term on or after 1 September to 31 December the beginning of term on or after 1 January Example: Your child was born on 15 February 2013. They will become eligible for free early education and childcare from the start of term following 1 April 2016. To avoid disappointment please apply for a nursery place in advance. To apply you must complete and return nursery application form and provide evidence of your child's date of birth, in the form of a birth certificate, and your address (a recent bill, bank statement, official letter etc). Our Nursery operates an Admission Criteria Process in the event of places being oversubscribed. Should you wish to make an appointment to view our nursery then please contact school and we will be pleased to show you around.
- Has wheelchair access
- Individual care plans will be created with each family in order to best meet specific needs. Disabled toilet and changing facilities in the nursery classroom.
- Has immediate vacancies
- Places can be booked from the term after your child turns 3. (January, April and September intakes). Please contact us for further details. Places in breakfast and after school club may be available - please contact us for further details.
- Has 3 & 4 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday, term-time only 7.45 5.15 Monday - Friday, term-time only 9.00 12.00 Monday - Friday 12.00 3.00 Monday - Friday 9.00 3.00
Pet Small Mammals
- When is childcare available?
Term time only