Please come and visit. See what we have to offer- visits need to be pre-made at the moment due to the Covid-19 restrictions
Due to the situation we have with COVID-19, we are trying to keep the children, staff and families as safe as possible. We have put some measures into place to help with this.
1. On arrival the child needs to wash their hands before entering the building (if parents are entering they need to wash their hands also)
2. You should stay away from nursery if you have any symptoms of covid.
3. Parents will only come into the setting if we have not got available staff to greet you at the main entrance.
4. If you are asked to come into the setting, we ask you are symptom free, wash hands and wear a mask (unless exempt) whilst you are in the building.
5. We are asking for your child's bag to remain at nursery all week, going home with them on their final day of the week.
6. Staff wear mask when answering the door to parents or collecting the child from the main door.
7. Children and staff wash hands on a more regular basis
8. All toys are soapy washed and steam cleaned daily
9. We are asking parents to maintain social distancing at all times when waiting to collect and drop off.
10. For the above reason, toddler parents are asked to use the door to the back of the room.
11. We are staggering staff lunch and break time to avoid too many staff within the staff room.
12. PPE is worn when necessary
13. If a child is displaying symptoms, they will be removed from their room and isolated within the office till parents come to collect. Staff member with the child should be wearing FULL PPE
14. The room where the child has been isolating will be fully cleaned and disinfected once they have gone home
15. The room the child was in will also get a deep clean the same day.
Our nursery is a family run business with a great family feel throughout. We offer a safe secure environment for all our children. Safeguarding is paramount, and every one of us has a duty of care. We provide healthy meals and take all dietary requirements seriously.
In our setting we have three rooms; pre-school holds up to 28 children per session, this is based on our first floor. It is a large open planned room with lots of space and natural light. Toddlers is a 12 place room, this room is located on our ground floor, the room is large and gives lots of natural light, and is set up to meet the needs of the children. Our baby room is also located on the ground floor which can hold a maximum of 11 children per session. This is a lovely, cosy room with again a very homely feel to suit all our baby’s needs.
Staff are first aiders and training is renewed every 3 years.
We have places available and also have 2, 3 and 4 year old funded places available with stretched funding as an option. Wrap around care is also an option with your funding.
Our staff are very experienced working with children of all ages and with children with additional needs and meeting the needs of all children.
We have an open door policy so please feel free to come and have a look around, and please ask as many questions as you feel, we are always happy to help anyone and answer those important questions.