Little Angels Pre-school - Out-of-School Club
The Out-of-School Club is runs from our Silcock Street Nursery.
The underlying aim of Little Angels Day Nursery is to provide an inclusive, caring, friendly and stimulating environment, catering for the needs of each individual child and family. All staff are qualified and DBS checked. All of our staff are highly experienced and have worked in the childcare sector for a long time. They are all trained in safeguarding children and paediatric first aid.
The out of school club comprises of a breakfast club, after-school and holiday club. It can accommodate 38 children between the ages of 4 years to 11 years and has up to 4 experienced members of staff.
It is run in a new, purpose built building with an enclosed outdoor play area. At the club, your child can choose whether to relax after a hard days work or have fun with the various activities that are on offer. Some examples of activities are:
- Nintendo wii, DS and laptops
- Arts and crafts
- Table toys and board games
- Relaxing area with a TV, books and magazines
- Outdoor area with footballs and scooters
- Karaoke and dressing up
- Construction and small world
- Pool table and darts
During the school holidays, one trip out per week will be organised. These will be pre-arranged on different days each week and will be at an extra cost to the parent on top of the normal daily fees. We also have a range of outside agencies that will provide activities during these holiday periods.
Childcare vouchers accepted.
Who to Contact
- Contact Name
- Juliette Sutherland
- Contact Position
- Owner and Manager
- 01942 722878 /01942 777616 01942 722878 /01942 777616
- Little Angels Golborne
- Scan to visit this website
Where To Go
- The Old Substation
5-7, Silcock Street
- WA3 3DG
- View WA3 3DG on a map
- £7.50 / £8.00 Before School - Per Day
- £13.00 / £14.00 After School - Per Day
- £88.00 / £95.00 Before & After School - Per Week
- £32.00 School Holidays – Per Day
- £135.00 School Holidays – Per Week
Please ring for further information as other pricing cost are available. The price for school pick ups depends on the school attended. Discounts given for second child attending.
- Age Ranges
- From 3 years 0 months to 11 years 11 months
- Has wheelchair access
- All on one level, disabled toilets, onsite parking.
- Has immediate vacancies
- Has 3 & 4 year old funding
- No 2 year old funding
Opening Times & Facilities
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday - Friday 7:15am 6:00pm
- When is childcare available?
Childcare whilst parents access short-term courses
School holiday care available - Easter Holidays
School holiday care available - Summer holidays
School holiday care available - Christmas Holidays
Early morning (before 7:30am) care
School holiday care considered
Emergency short-term care considered
Open all year (except Christmas)
Term time only
School holiday care available - February half term
School holiday care available - Spring half term
School holiday care available - October half term
Does offer school pickups
Lowton West Primary
St Thomas CE J & I (Golborne)
Golborne Community Primary
All Saints Catholic Primary (Golborne)
- Please ask if you require pick ups from others schools.